Brembo Racing LCF 600 PLUS
For road and track use.
Brembo Racing LCF 600 PLUS brake fluid is specifically formulated to ensure the best possible performance: it has been used by the Top Teams of MotoGP and SBK. Without any type of exception, this is one of the best brake fluids available on the market. It has a low compressibility factor at high temperatures, and a high boiling point.
Given its notable hygroscopicity though, its lifespan is limited (it depends on many factors, but is generally between 2000 and 4000km).
- Brembo Racing LCF 600 PLUS goes beyond the requisites of U.S. specification FMVSS 116 DOT4.
- It’s compatible with all the Brembo braking systems and can be mixed with other DOT3 and DOT4 racing fluids (you are advised to fully drain all the old fluid from the system however).
- Brembo LCF 600 Plus must not be used in brake or clutch systems containing magnesium parts.
- Brembo recommends you change the brake fluid at least once a year.
- If the brake fluid level is below "min" mark, add fluid or contact Your dealer.
- Keep the motorbike perfectly upright when checking the fluid level.
- Brake fluid is aggressive and can damage the paint and rubber or plastic parts. If it leaks onto these parts of the bike, rinse it off immediately with water.
- If it comes into contact with your skin, wash the area with soap and water. Use rubber gloves.
|Brake fluid specifications|
|DOT-designation||Exceeds DOT 4 specifications|
|Dry boiling point||316°C|
|Usage||Road & Track use|
Brake Fluid Brembo LCF 600 PLUS 500ml
- Brand: Brembo
- Product Code: 04.8164.11
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 25.00€