Brembo Racing HTC 64T
For track use only.
Brembo Racing HTC 64T brake fluid is specifically formulated to ensure the highest performance and consistency under all racing conditions: it is used by the Top Teams of MotoGP and SBK. Without any type of exception, this is the best brake fluid available on the market. It has very low compressibility factor at high temperatures, and an extremely high boiling point.
The higher viscosity of this fluid delivers a “stiffer” lever and provides stable performance under extreme temperatures (critical in professional motorsports)
- It’s compatible with all the Brembo braking systems
- For best performance, HTC 64T should be the only brake fluid in the hydraulic system and the old brake fluid should be completely flushed out
- Brembo HTC 64T must not be used in brake or clutch systems containing magnesium parts.
- Brembo recommends you change the brake fluid at least once a year.
- If the brake fluid level is below "min" mark, add fluid or contact Your dealer.
- Keep the motorbike perfectly upright when checking the fluid level.
- Brake fluid is aggressive and can damage the paint and rubber or plastic parts. If it leaks onto these parts of the bike, rinse it off immediately with water.
- If it comes into contact with your skin, wash the area with soap and water. Use rubber gloves.
|Brake fluid specifications|
|DOT-designation||Not Applicable (Not for street use)|
|Dry boiling point||335°C|
|Usage||Race use only|
Brake Fluid Brembo HTC 64T 500ml
- Brand: Brembo
- Product Code: 04.8164.02
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 40.00€