Cross/ enduro rims
Rock Off-Road Wheels
Dispensing with the nipple connecting the spoke to the rim, “Rock” wheels offer a significant reduction in weight in the outer rim area, an important technological innovation that can be experienced immediately in the motorcycle's high levels of repsonsiveness and turning.
- Hub is machined from solid block, can be experienced immediately in the motorcycle’s highlevels of responsiveness and turning.
- Straight spokes offer higher resistance, consequently, the number of spokes has been reduced from 36 to 32
General Technical Advantages:
Higher Resistance to the 3 Traditional Wheel Stresses:1. Radial: Impact and jumps
3. Torsional: Braking and acceleration
- No Spoke Nipples
- Extremely Lightweight Hub
- Reduced Spokes Numbers
- Cleaning : No dust deposits around spoke nipples as with traditional Spoked wheels.
Rim Technical Advantages:
- Marchesini “Rock” wheels use D.I.D. DIRT STAR RIMS;
- 5 Axis Machining Technology;
- The “Rock” spoke design eliminates the traditional punched spoke holes: This ‘Significantly Reduces’ rim machining timeswith consequential increase in ‘Rim Profile’ precision.
- The “Rock” rims have clean cut spoke holes giving a more precise machined finish to the rims and reducing overall wheel weight & consequential inertia reduction;
- Precise alignment of the spokes with the rim inner surface;
- Every rock wheel rim is identical across all model applications.